Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seriously,
I admit, men are complicated, and men and women are different. Here in Ghana, I would kill to be “confused” by a man’s behavior, because confused implies one day I could understand. Let me tell you, I will never never never understand Ghanaian men. They are like different creature with habits and quirks I will never understand. I have created something of a field journal while observing their behavior.

#1) They tell you they like you. Tell you they love you. Tell you they want to marry you. And then, they ask your name
#2) They do not really care what you look like, only that you are white, which means you are a nice person and will make a nice wife.
#3) They ALL have huge muscles and great bodies. Even the children have muscles!
#4) Everyone must marry and have children, that is the purpose of a wife
#5) Any woman they date, they intend to marry
#6) All of that being said, they will not hesitate to touch you while dancing or sitting in a taxi, or really any uncomfortable situation.

So Ladies, if you are tired of casual dating and would like to find an attractive, eligible black man who is built like Vin Diesel… book your ticket to Ghana!

No comments: