Monday, September 29, 2008

Things are still wild here and great. I love my Spanish classes. They are so useful and hands on, its great! I have been going out to all these amazing clubs and bars every night with my new friends. Its really fun, but I’m kind of worn out, and tonight is my night in!
Today I met my first Argentinian friend in the internet café. It went something like this

Cydney’s brain: I really like his outfit, and eyebrow and tounge and lip piercing, hmmm how can I talk to him…
“tengo un lapiz? I mean tienes un lapis ahhh”
“you want a pencil”
“si”
“ok” gets me a pencil
“ los siento estoy nervioso cuando hablo con portenos”
He laughs, and I am not nervous and my Spanish gets better.

His name is Sebastian and he is completely adorable. He dresses like the kids on Saint Marks Place and works in a punk clothing store. He is 21 and likes techno and psycadelic music, and knows all the clubs, including Barein, where I went last night. I am 80% sure he is a homosexual or else a super effeminate. He might go to the trance music festival to see infected mushroom with me. Anyway, the whole thing put me in a great mood! Haha wait until the entry tomorrow night, when I go to my first drag club! Aye Dios Mio!

No comments: