Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life is so strange, or better put: I am so strange.
I decided to visit SUNY Buffalo because my good friend goes there
and because my brain was turning to mush from too much internet.
I got here, and from the moment I arrived, there wasn't a second that
I stopped smiling. I love it here. All of a sudden, all I want to do is be a student
here with millions of people and meet someone new everyday. I just want to
learn about whatever I choose and see my friends and take a nap by a lake
once in awhile. I know I drawl on and on about how I love NYC, and all of
that is so true, but there is something here telling me that this place feels right.
While I love my broadway and my runway shows and my concerts, there is something
else here, that is not there. I love it here, and I also feel loved here.
So yell at me, because I am a hypocrite and I change my mind far too much
and I am so so so strange. I will hear what you say, consider your opinion, but
I will always listen closest to my heart

No comments: